Due to continuous growth, we are now actively looking for a highly motivated Odoo Developer looking to get stuck in. This is a lucrative role, suited towards an individual wanting to take their next steps in an Odoo-based career.
Please find below, any overview information assigned to the role in which will help when applying.
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Work Location: London (Remote / WFH (Work From Home)
Hours: 40 p/w
Manager / Reporting to: Product Delivery Manager
Salary Expectation: (Confidentially Disclosed)
For any additional information, please do feel free to ask during the interview process upon successful application.
Gravitai offers a competitive package for any candidate, combined with employee benefits and company benefits included.
- 28 days holiday (excluding bank holidays / seasonal)
- Flexible hours
- Gravitai Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care (AXA)
- Device / Equipment
- Sick Pay
- Business Expenses
- Casual / Smart Dress
- Further Educational Opportunites
- Social Gatherings & Team Events
- Annual Bonus Scheme
We seek a thriving Odoo Developer to join and expand our Odoo practice. The Odoo Developer will be responsible for then designing, developing, and maintaining Odoo solutions for Gravitai clients. The developer will work with a team of developers, project managers, and technical leads to deliver high-quality solutions that meet client requirements on time and within budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn in a new enviroment and industry.
Our ideal candidate must have a proactive mind and also be an entrepreneurial thinker, working to committed strict timelines and objectives while providing critical thinking on new incentives being taken. Ultimately, they will ensure and help our company's efforts to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
Our subject matter experts tailor each Odoo Implementation to achieve the very best possible results for our clients based on their business requirements.
We are recruiting for the opportunity to be a part of that.
We are a UK&I Cloud Technology company based centrally within London, providing agnostic solutions to a huge wealth of companies globally within areas such as Salesforce, Odoo and analytics.
Our mission statement is to retain and expand our customer base through superior, personalised service. Here at Gravitai, we believe that high-quality service is achieved through ethical and quality performance in all endeavours.
This includes being committed to building partnerships, exceeding customer expectations and supporting the community.
We currently employ in the region of 50+ talented individuals, with this candidate adding to that pool, being a proactive member of the team, acting on pure skillsets, and having a passion and drive to provide enforcement and governance to the marketing strategy.
We have been in operation as a company for ten years now, growing year on year, both through the pandemic and growing new exciting opportunities with clients arising across your expertise stack.
Responsibilities (Role Based)
To match their day-to-day activities and operations while at Gravitai, this individual will have specific responsibilities to adhere to due to their skillset and knowledge within their role as well as the critical requirement and need of the department.
- Design, develop and maintain Odoo solutions
- Assist with modules, extensions and integrations
- Help in the full software development cycle
- Collaborate with managers, technical leads and other developers
- Troubleshoot and debug Odoo solutions as needed
- Stay educated on Odoo's newest feature releases
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices
- Assist the Odoo implementation team
- Support research / development ideas from the Head of Services
- Provide on-going support and maintenance
Among the roles and responsibilities that a candidate must possess, you will also need to meet the following requirements with skills and qualifications to ensure that you are fit for the position.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Odoo development
- Strong knowledge of Odoo platform and its capabilities
- Odoo 15+ Certified
- Strong understanding of the Odoo framework and its modules
- Proficient in Python and PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of data modelling and data management
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus
Soft Core Skills
The candidate must have the following soft-core skills to be a great fit for the role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written & oral)
- Critical thinking
- Innovative, proactive and enthusiastic
- Amazing organisation skills and detail-oriented
- The ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Passionate about Odoo, and want to always deliver
- Having the agility to multi-task across a given time period
- An interest in technology
- Can work both in a team or as an individual
- Fluent in another language (not essential but desirable)
For additional information, please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.