Company Name: Gravitai Ltd
Company Registration No: 08609434.
Registered Office: 1st Floor, 314 Regents Park Road, London, N3 2LT, United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 17th January 2024
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, career/working history, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Financial Data: Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site.
- Transaction and Payment Data: Information related to purchases made on our Site, including billing address, shipping address, payment method details (credit card numbers, expiration dates, etc.), purchase history, and any other information related to transactions.
- Consultation Data: For clients who use our consultative services, we may collect detailed information about your business needs, objectives, projects, and any other data shared during consultation sessions. This may include business plans, project specifics, and potentially sensitive company information.
- Customer Service Interactions: Records of communication between you and our customer service team, including emails, chat logs, and phone calls, to address your enquiries, provide assistance, and improve our service offerings.
How We Use Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Order fulfilment and to manage purchases, orders, payments, delivery and other transactions related to the Site, our Products or our Services.
- In the process of recruitment when reviewing candidate resumes, conducting interviews and making informed hiring decisions.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site and/or our Services more personalised.
- To deliver the consultative services you have requested, including understanding your business needs, providing customised advice and solutions, and maintaining records of the consultancy provided.
- To analyse business trends and customer preferences, assess the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and use this information to improve our website's content, products, services, and user experience.
- To analyse your preferences, interactions with the Site and/or our Services, and purchase history to recommend personalised products, services, and special offers that we believe will interest you.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site and/or our Services.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site and/or our Services.
- Notify you of updates to the Site and/or our Services, Terms & Conditions, Offers or operational changes.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site and/or our Services.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter or other marketing updates, rewards, offers or promotions.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- To provide customer support, address your enquiries, resolve disputes, collect feedback, and improve our product and service offerings based on your interactions with our support team.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may send your marketing communications, newsletters, information, updates, offers, rewards, and discounts, for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Interactions with Other Users: If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
- Online Postings: When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
- Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Offer Wall: Our Site may display a third-party hosted "offer wall." Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our Site and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area
or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our Site. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Customer and Order Data: We retain personal data related to customer profiles and orders for a period necessary to fulfil the orders and maintain business records as per legal requirements. This period may extend beyond the completion of the transaction to cover warranties, returns, and support related issues.
Consultation Data: Data collected during consultative services will be retained for a period that aligns with the duration of the consultancy contract and as required for post-service support, analysis, or as stipulated by law.
Financial Records: Financial records, including transaction data, invoices, and payment records, are retained in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements regarding financial record keeping.
Deletion of Data: Upon expiration of the data retention periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised. If the data is anonymised, it may be used for statistical analysis and business planning .
Your Rights: You have the right to request deletion of your personal data. If you wish for us to delete your data, please contact us using the contact information provided in this policy. Note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
Commitment to Data Security: We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of technical and organisational measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
- Encryption: We use encryption technology to ensure that your data is secure during transmission and storage.
- Secure Servers: Our servers are secured and maintained in accordance with industry standards to prevent unauthorised access or attacks.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct regular security audits and continuously monitor our systems for vulnerabilities.
- Access Controls: Access to personal data is strictly limited to personnel who require it to perform their job functions. We enforce strict internal policies and procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
- Training: We provide regular training to our employees about the importance of data security and privacy, and how to handle personal data securely.
- Data Protection Policies: We maintain internal policies and procedures designed to protect your data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
- Confidentiality Agreements: Employees and contractors are bound by confidentiality agreements and are obligated to respect the privacy of any personal information they access.
Incident Response Plan: In the unlikely event of a data breach, we have an incident response plan to promptly address security breaches. We will notify affected individuals and relevant authorities as required by law.
User Responsibility: While we take every reasonable measure to protect your data, the security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
It's important to remember that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As a data subject, you have certain rights regarding the personal data we hold about you. We are committed to honouring these rights in compliance with GDPR and other relevant data protection laws. Below are the rights you may exercise:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we have about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten): In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This means you can request us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Profiling: You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
How to Exercise Your Rights: If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
No Fee Usually Required: You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Time Limit to Respond: We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Our Stance: Gravitai Ltd recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children. Our Site and services are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of eighteen (18). Our products and services are designed for and directed towards adults and are not intended for children.
Age Restriction: We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of eighteen (18). without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Transactions by Minors: Any transactions on our Site are meant to be conducted by adults or individuals of legal age in their respective jurisdiction. If a transaction is made by a minor, it should be assumed that it is made under the supervision and consent of the responsible parent or guardian.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
Purpose of Cookies: The information collected by cookies and similar technologies are used for various purposes:
Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use our Site.
Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third-party websites.
Managing Cookies: You can manage your cookies preferences by adjusting your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, but usually, these settings are found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by contacting Facebook, Google and Bing.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some portions of our Site may not work as intended and may affect your experience.
Policy For International Users
Global Operations and Data Transfers: Gravitai Ltd operates globally and may transfer, store, and process your information within our family of companies or to third-party service providers based in various countries around the world. We understand that data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Transfer Compliance: When we transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), or Switzerland, we rely on various legal bases to lawfully transfer that data, including contracts and agreements that ensure the protection and confidentiality of your information. Gravitai commits to:
- EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks: Although the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework has been invalidated, we continue to comply with its principles for data received from the EU and Switzerland, respectively.
- Standard Contractual Clauses: We use Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguard to permit data transfers from the EEA to other countries.
- Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs): For transfers of datawithin our corporate group, we may rely on Binding Corporate Rules, a set of principles governing data protection and privacy, approved by European data protection authorities.
Your Rights and Choices: If you are located in the EEA, the UK, or Switzerland, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data. Gravitai is committed to providing you with the same level of control over your data no matter where you live. You can review, modify, or object to the processing of your personal data by contacting us directly.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): To ensure the highest level of commitment to data protection, Gravitai has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you have any questions about your data, our privacy practices, or if you need to exercise your rights, you can contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication, engagement and the actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are customs to the said terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/ engage upon them with due care and caution regarding their privacy and personal details. Gravitai will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using social sharing buttons that they do so at their discretion. They note that the social media platform may indeed track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
If Gravitai, or substantially all its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Gravitai Ltd goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, said user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may indeed occur and that any acquirer of Gravitai Ltd may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.