Want to get to grips with one of most powerful digital marketing tools available on the market today? Salesforce Marketing Cloud AKA SFMC is a set of automation tools for Modern Day Marketers. Salesforce is a leading CRM technology in the IT industry. It is essential to be Salesforce certified. Let’s make sure that you are ready to take the exam! How many questions can you get right out of 50?
Back for round two? What was your score last week? Take part in our second quiz to improve your knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This quiz includes similar questions that will occur in the exam and it will include real-life scenarios! This quiz is multiple-choice, but there’s a greater proportion of multi-select questions. Multi-select means you have to select 2 or 3 answers out of 5 or 6 options. There’s more scope for error!
– Automation Studio, Playbooks, Query Activity, Other Activity Types
– Data Extensions & Lists
– CAN-SPAM & Lists
– Email Validate Tool
– HTML Paste
– Triggered Automation
– Personalisation Strings
– Send Classification
– A/B Test Audience
– Email Design
– Segmentation (Drag & Drop, Audience)
– Data Relationship
– Email Template
– Hard Bounce & Soft Bounce (Difference)
– Scheduled & Triggered Sends
– Import Wizard
– Sender & Delivery Profile
– Subscriber & Primary Key
– Content: 50 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions (80 Points)
– Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
– Passing score: 60% (Minimum 48 Points)
Are You Ready To Take The Exam? Make Sure You Have Covered All These Points Of SFMC Knowledge!
– Do you know your way around the Marketing Cloud Email Application?
– Can you successfully create, test and send an email campaign?
– You should be able to set up and implement the tools in Salesforce Marketing Cloud effectively, providing solutions to execute both tactical and strategic email campaigns.
– Do you have knowledge of Content Builder?
– Have you gone through the SFMC Trailmix?
Gravitai’s Top Tips For Certifications
Make sure you follow these top tips for the best success rates with your certifications!
Take your time and read every question carefully!
If you struggle on a question on the exam you can select the “Mark for review” feature. At the end of the exam, you will have a chance to review these questions.