Want to get to grips with one of most powerful digital marketing tools available on the market today? Salesforce Marketing Cloud AKA SFMC is a set of automation tools for Modern Day Marketers. Salesforce is a leading CRM technology in the IT industry. It is essential to be Salesforce certified. Let’s make sure that you are ready to take the exam! How many questions can you get right out of 50?
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Email Specialist credential is designed and made for those who can show the following. Knowledge, skill, and experience in email marketing best practices. This includes message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery, and external integrations to make sure that you have the best chance to succeed. This is across Marketing Cloud email application. Are you looking to prepare for your Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Exam? You may have gone through all of the Trailheads, and now you want to test yourself before your exam, therefore, we have created a quiz to test your knowledge and make sure you’re up to scratch.
– Email Marketing Best Practices
– Email Message Design
– Content Creation & Delivery
– Marketing Automation
– Subscriber & Data Management
– Tracking & Reporting
– External Email Integrations
– Content: 50 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions (80 Points)
– Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
– Passing score: 60% (Minimum 48 Points)
Are You Ready To Take The Exam? Make Sure You Have Covered All These Points Of SFMC Knowledge!
– Do you know your way around the Marketing Cloud Email Application?
– Can you successfully create, test and send an email campaign?
– You should be able to set up and implement the tools in Salesforce Marketing Cloud effectively, providing solutions to execute both tactical and strategic email campaigns.
– Do you have knowledge of Content Builder?
– Have you gone through the SFMC Trailmix?
Gravitai’s Top Tips For Certifications
Make sure you following these top tips for the best success rates with your certifications!
Take your time and read every question carefully!
If you struggle on a question on the exam you can select the “Mark for review” feature. At the end of the exam, you will have a chance to review these questions.