Want to get to grips with one of most powerful digital marketing tools available on the market today? Pardot is a lead generation and nurturing system. A Salesforce product that packs a punch when it comes to tracking communications. It is essential to be Salesforce certified. Let’s make sure that you are ready to take the exam! How many questions can you get right out of 50?
Welcome to part one of ‘The Big Fat Pardot Certification Quiz’. Have you previously taken any other certifications? This first part of the quiz will host questions that are like for like when it comes to studying for your Pardot certifications. Similar items to Salesforce exam certifications will be included as well as real-life scenarios. This quiz is multiple-choice, but there’s a more significant proportion of multi-select questions. Multi-select means you have to select 2 or 3 answers out of 5 or 6 options. There’s more scope for error!
- Describe how Pardot tracks visitor and prospect data.
- Describe what a visitor is and the limitations to visitor data.
- Point out the types of visitor data that are collected.
- Describe the methods for a visitor to become a prospect.
- Point out the ways to create prospects in Pardot.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate plan of action using Prospect Audits.
- Distinguish the capabilities of, use cases for, and an understanding of how to create different types of lists.
- Given a scenario, evaluate and apply the appropriate list management process.
Security And Access
- Point out how to provide Pardot access.
- Distinguish between and identify the implications of the four default user roles.
- Set out the capabilities of and use cases for the Pardot overview tab.
- Set out how to update the email sending and vanity domains associated with the account.
- Distinguish between the capabilities and limitations of the different Pardot Connectors.
- Set out the capabilities of and use cases for Page Actions.
- Explain how to create, edit, and map Prospect Custom Fields.
- Explain the aptness and limits of an Automation Rule.
- Point out the main components of creating an Automation Rule.
- Explain the abilities and limits of a Dynamic List.
- Point out the main components of creating a Dynamic List.
- Explain the potential and limits of a Completion Action.
- Explain the powers and limits of a Segmentation Rule.
- Point out the main components of creating a Segmentation Rule.
- Given a scenario, determine which automation tool should be used.
- Explain what a Score measures and how it can be applied.
- Describe Scoring Rules and how one can be updated.
- Given a scenario, determine the optimum workflow using a prospect score.
- Distinguish between an Email and an Email template.
- Spot the main components of an Email template.
- Describe the relationships between a recipient list and a suppression list.
- Point out between the metrics collected in Pardot email reporting.
Pardot Forms & Campaigns
- Explain the application of a Pardot campaign.
- Given a scenario, determine if a Pardot campaign should be changed for a prospect.
- Detect between the metrics collected in the Pardot Campaign Report.
- Given a scenario, identify the powers and limits of Pardot forms.
- Observe between the metrics collected in the Pardot form reporting.
– Content: 25 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions (25 Points)
– Time allotted to complete the exam: 60 minutes
– Passing score: 60% (Minimum 15 Points)
Are You Ready To Take The Exam? Make Sure You Have Covered All These Points Of SFMC Knowledge!
– Do you know your way around the Pardot Application?
– Can you successfully create, test and send an email campaign?
– You should be able to set up and implement the tools in Pardot usefully, providing solutions to execute both tactical and strategic email campaigns.
– Do you have knowledge of Pardot?
– Have you gone through the Pardot related resources before?
Gravitai’s Top Tips For Certifications
Make sure you follow these top tips for the best success rates with your certifications!
Take your time and read every question carefully!
If you struggle on a question on the exam you can select the “Mark for review” feature. At the end of the exam, you will have a chance to review these questions.