Salesforce Admin - (Sales / Service Cloud)
Due to continuous growth, we are now actively looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Developer (Sales / Service Cloud) looking to get stuck in. This is a lucrative role, suited towards an individual wanting to take their next steps in a Salesforce-based career.
Please find below, any overview information assigned to the role in which will help when applying.
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator (Sales / Service Cloud)
Work Location: London (Remote / WFH (Work From Home)
Hours: 40 p/w
Manager / Reporting to: Product Delivery Manager
Salary Expectation: (Confidentially Disclosed)
For any additional information, please do feel free to ask during the interview process upon successful application.
Gravitai offers a competitive package for any candidate, combined with employee benefits and company benefits included.
- 28 days holiday (excluding bank holidays / seasonal)
- Flexible hours
- Gravitai Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care (AXA)
- Device / Equipment
- Sick Pay
- Business Expenses
- Casual / Smart Dress
- Further Educational Opportunites
- Social Gatherings & Team Events
- Annual Bonus Scheme
We seek a thriving Salesforce Administrator (Sales / Service Cloud) to join and expand our dedicated Salesforce practice. The Salesforce Administrator will work across multiple projects/delivery streams, assisting Gravitai's customers and our internal project teams of developers, project managers, and technical leads in delivering high-quality solutions that meet client requirements on time and within budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn in a new environment and gain industry experience in growing Salesforce implementations.
Our ideal candidate must have a proactive mind and also be an entrepreneurial thinker, working to committed strict timelines and objectives while providing critical thinking on new incentives being taken. Ultimately, they will ensure and help our company's efforts to achieve immediate and long-term business goals and supporting Salesforce orgs.
Our subject matter experts tailor each Salesforce Implementation to achieve the very best possible results for our clients based on their business requirements.
We are a UK&I Cloud Technology company based centrally within London, providing agnostic solutions to a huge wealth of companies globally within areas such as Salesforce, Odoo and analytics.
Our mission statement is to retain and expand our customer base through superior, personalised service. Here at Gravitai, we believe that high-quality service is achieved through ethical and quality performance in all endeavours.
This includes being committed to building partnerships, exceeding customer expectations and supporting the community.
We currently employ in the region of 50+ talented individuals, with this candidate adding to that pool, being a proactive member of the team, acting on pure skillsets, and having a passion and drive to provide enforcement and governance to the marketing strategy.
We have been in operation as a company for ten years now, growing year on year, both through the pandemic and growing new exciting opportunities with clients arising across your expertise stack.
Responsibilities (Roled Based)
To match their day-to-day activities and operations while at Gravitai, this individual will have specific responsibilities to adhere to due to their skillset and knowledge within their role as well as the critical requirement and need of the department.
- Administer the Salesforce platform, including config
- Able to customise multiple orgs and meet client requirements
- Able to customise fields, workflows, reports and uploads
- Able to think in terms of security - backups & data
- Support projects, including documentation of requirements
- Assist with solution, technical design, test plans and end-users
- Provide first-level support to functional users in resolution
- Assist with user guides, enhanced functionality requests
- Ensure that data is accurate and up to date
- Able to monitor data quality and resolve duplicate records or data
- Monitor the performance of Salesforce orgs and troubleshoot
- Stay up to date on the latest Salesforce features & best practices
- Contribute any learning to the Gravitai blog
- Willing to obtain new Salesforce certifications
- Assist in training new users and onboarding
- Self-prioritise tasks based on business value and impact
Among the roles and responsibilities that a candidate must possess, you will also need to meet the following requirements with skills and qualifications to ensure that you are fit for the position.
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science, Technology or equivalent
- 0-2 years + of experience using the Salesforce Platform
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and the features
- Salesforce Admin Certification 201 is required
- Experience in administering and supporting a Salesforce org
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Soft Core Skills
The candidate must have the following soft-core skills to be a great fit for the role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written & oral)
- Critical thinking
- Innovative, proactive and enthusiastic
- Amazing organisation skills and detail-oriented
- The ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Passionate about Salesforce, and want to always deliver
- Having the agility to multi-task across a given time period
- An interest in technology
- Can work both in a team or as an individual
- Fluent in another language (not essential but desirable)
For additional information, please contact 'email@example.com'.