- Post by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 January, 2019
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Specialist
Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud team is expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are go-getters, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture. We work with some of the largest global brands on exciting and innovative projects.
We’re looking for experienced Marketing Cloud specialists who will work alongside our clients and follow our delivery disciplines to deliver top-tier Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
Based in our innovative offices in Potters Bar, London, with its legendary coffee machine and drinks bar, you’ll have a chance to work with some of the industries leading Marketing Cloud expers and meet with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent role, however, we encourage a fair work-life / family balance so we support agile ways of working that comprise of both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
• Lead the design of Enterprise-scale Marketing Cloud-based solutions across a range of industry verticals: Finance, Insurance, Gaming, Retail
• Lead the technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions
• Manage the development teams to deliver full lifecycle Marketing Cloud implementations, with a focus on the technical delivery but awareness of other, business facing, delivery considerations
• Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in technical design and development
• Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards
• Lead RFP and proposal responses
A proven track record in the following areas of expertise (as a motivated business and technology leader):
• Experience designing and implementing Marketing Technologies in an enterprise or consulting environment
• 7+ years overall development and architecture experience, preferably with private sector or financial services experience.
• Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
• Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience
• Strong relationship building and communications skills
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, technical workstream lead, solution architect, project manager)
• Experience defining, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
• Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
• Experience contributing to RFP responses and other pre-sales activities (eg demo set ups etc)
• Salesforce Marketing Certification(s) is necessary
• Ability to travel (abroad) to client sites 80-100% of the time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.